Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Not a Baby Any More

I was just about to walk out in the pouring rain to put some letters in the mail box before our mail lady came... Kaitlyn says" Mommy Poop" she has been saying this after she poops. So I tell her that right when mommy comes back I will change her.
Kaitlyn " Otay"
I come back and she says again " Poop" I ask if she has poops and she says "NO" So I do the mommy deed and take a sniff and no she doesn't have poop. So I ask if she wants to go poop on the potty? She gets all excited and runs right to the little potty. We get her situated and I give her a toy catalog we just got in the mail. She sits there and does her business.. My little girl POOPED in the Potty! I do the whole POOP POOP in the potty song and dance. She then stands up and looks in the potty and almost screams in horror.. Ahhh!!! mommy POOP PO and is crying at this point. Wow she is a little girl alright! Nothing like my boys who once painted themselves in poop!!! Yes it was completely utterly disgusting! Anyways back to the point of the story.. Kaitlyn pooped in the potty!!!

Now the growing up for the day doesn't end there..... Nap time comes and we gather all the things she needs ( remember she like to have everything in order before watching TV or sleeping :) I put her in her crib....

20 Minutes Later..........








She climbed out!!! And here is how she did it!!
She was trying to do it last week... But look how much can change in a short week! Time to go shopping for a toddler bed!
(In order to hear the sound pause the music player at the bottom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment