Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, March 17, 2011

If you give me a mountain of laundry......

Ever have one of those days where the morning comes all too soon, the covers are way too comfy, and your sick body fills like a 1000 lbs that just won't move.. Well I have had one of those mornings the past 2 days. Right after my last post where I was bragging about not being sick for 2 months then... Wham... the sore throat comes, head that is stuffed to the point that you think it might explode and body aches like I ran 10 miles. This is how I woke up yesterday morning... Yet as a mom no matter how comfy those covers are or how sick I feel... Got Get up.... Got to get going..... I heard the Mommy Yair yar you... Mommy yair yar you... MOMMY YAIR YAR YOU!!!! Ok ok... I throw back the covers and say a quick prayer for strength and up and atem!!! Walk to the kitchen grab a rice cake ( no more toast) and down some cold medicine.. Now time to homeschool.... Did some math and language arts then was planning on having a DEAR day... DROP EVERYTHING AND READ... but my throat hurt so bad reading didn't even sound good. The boys were so happy when at 11am they were done with school !!!! Guess what.. we did it.. we had a stay home play day.. Well at least the kids did :)

I figured that the mountain of laundry on my couch would become a fossilized there if I didn't put them away ( MY LEAST FAVORITE PART OF LAUNDRY!)  the tylonal started kicking in and I became a like character in one of my favorite kids books.......

   You know how it goes... if you give a mouse a cookie, he will ask for a glass of milk, once you give him the glass of milk..... :)  Well for me it wasn't cookies and milk but clothes and drawers. Since most of the laundry in the drawers had been sitting on my couch I figured ...... the drawers need to be cleaning out and purged of unused and out grown clothes... 5hrs later..... I was given a mountain of laundry to put away and I ended wanting to clean all the dressers in my house!!! Yes call me crazy but now we can actually close the drawers of the dresser in our room!!!!

Here I sit... still living off of cold medicine, thankful for Costco food court who helped me with dinner tonight :) and ready to climb into those comfy covers and sleep... Good Night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny, you are a crazy woman. We sound alike! Lol keep it up, God has made you to be one amazing mommy =D

    <3 Des

    ReplyDelete