Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Less Talk More Action

Time of less talk a lot more action. I admit I haven't workout in weeks...... I have used every excuse in the book  I am actually tired of hearing them myself. Pretty bad when you are tired of hearing yourself talk eh???
But mornings come too early, my day gets too busy, I have been sick, my kids have been sick... you get the picture... tired of hearing my excuses yet???
Last night I got caught up on the last few episodes of Biggest Loser and that did it for me. Seeing these people set a goal and push themselves so hard. There own bodies being obstacles for them. But they are over coming and seeing amazing results. I have NO excuse... but the rain was my excuse today :) Just like on Biggest Loser they have a goal which is to become the biggest Loser... 
So I have set a goal for myself.....

Napa Wine Country Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K - 21st Annual 

On October 29.....

So I have time and I am going to go for the gold... the full Marathon... 26.2 miles...

Let the training begin... Tomorrow :)

Anyone want to put themselves through this self inflicted torture with me???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment