Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

feeling fallish finally

Rain, sweatshirts and a cozy family day at home has made this fall day a great way to usher in October. October.. really can it be October already? Crazy. I have been bitten by the craft bug and have been searching for fun things to do with the kids in the next few months.... here are something on our need to make list....

Scrapbook Paper Pumpkins that we can use to decorate for Halloween and Thanksgiving!
                                                    

                          Cute little guy the kids will have fun making
                                         Pinned Image

We are studying forests and trees right now. My plan was to go to the redwoods this week but since it is raining we might have to postpone our visit... But this craft will be perfect to try tomorrow.. What kid doesn't love to get paint everywhere?? :)



My dear sister in law introduced me to the website.. Pinterest. Wow it it was love at first sight!! I can foresee many hours spent browsing.. My poor husband I already asked him if we can go antique shopping this weekend to try and find an old door, and old window. They had a wonderful idea for a corner shelf made from an old door and a coffee table made from an old window.  *Note this weekend my mom is watching the kiddos so we can celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. I don't think Mat is too keen on the idea of antique shopping for our anniversary however..  :)
I love crafts but just lack the creative ideas on my own.... Don't have to worry about that now though thanks to Pinterest!!! and thanks Tiff for getting me addicted too.. Love you :)

Now off to start Pinning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment