Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Do

8 years ago today we said "I Do" it was a long road with many twists and turns that lead up to that day... You can read more about it here http://jennypetit.blogspot.com/p/quiet-times.html....

I can look back now and say I am so thankful for the winding road that had lead us to where we are now... And now I can say.....
 I DO... love you so much more today than I did then. 
It is amazing how you think you know what love is when  you say I Do but then it is through the trials, growing, tears, and years that you realize that love is not just a feeling but a choice to love no matter what you are feeling or what your circumstance are. You have loved me when I am being most unlovable. I thank you for teaching me what true love looks like. 

I love you my beloved.. Thank you for giving me the best 8 years of my life. 

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment