Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bitting the Bullet

You no when you have put something off for so long that you just don't know how, when, or why you should even begin again. Well my friends that is how I feel about this blog. But I decided to bite the bullet and click the little orange compose button. Now here I sit not knowing where to start staring blankly at the flashing cursor line that isn't moving. Do I start where I left off? Or with what happened today? I have Addy's monthly posts that I am 2 months behind that I should do too??? Not to mention the many other event and photos that need to make there way on this screen.
   I guess I will start by saying that I haven't dropped off the face of the blogging world.  I love sharing my life with you through this blog and my hope is that soon I will be able to return to a more regular posting schedule. Enough of my rambling!
 Baseball season is in full swing right now. Jayden and Zack are on the same team this year ( I love it :) And Mat is coaching again!


 The beautiful cheerleader

 Jayden has been playing catcher this year.
During a game while playing catcher he informs all of us in the stands " Man my hamstrings are killing me!" That gave all the parents quiet the laugh and the hamstring jokes are still coming!
 Zack is the little slugger and 2nd base man. He loves it and was so excited that he got to wear a cup this year !?!?!?!? Boys some things I don't think I will ever understand :)
 Sporting the blue lips to support our team I guess
 This little miss is crawling everywhere. She is loving the new found freedom and yummies she manages to find on the floor even though I swear i just vacuumed 10 seconds ago!
   Kaitlyn's hair pretty much sums up how my brain has felt lately. So please bare with me and my sparse and sporadic posts! And hopefully soon my brain will return to normal working order and I can start posting more regularly again :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad for just now reading your blog! Your mom is more behind than you, so take heart! Anyway for having 4 kids, homeschooling, ministry and managing a home, I think you are doing a terrific job!!! And as always, I love those photos!
    Love,
    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete