Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to do with your old frames

The saying is true.. One's man trash is another mans treasure.. 
Well I found these old frames for .75 at a garage sale..... 

After a little sandpaper, paint, and burlap 

I created this 


A dry erase board

Beginning with this......

 I made a birthday gift for a dear friend by taking burlap and stapling it to the back of the frame and then modpodging buttons on the burlap.  The flower in the corner I made using strip of burlap folded with the end in the center and stapled in the middle. The buttons were modpodged on as well.


I think I am going to have to make myself one of these cause it looks good on my green wall :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment