Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I became a.....

Tooth-fairy tonight... A tooth has been lost for the 1st time ever in the Petit family history!
Who ? Jayden
When? Today October 5th :)
Where?  At Dinner
What? Lost his 1st tooth!
Why? Because he is growing and I can't stop it! :(
How? While eating corn on the cob his tooth was bothering him and then he said.. "Hey look mom my tooth".. He held up the little tooth and I started to get all emotional! Prior to kids I would have never thought loosing a tooth would be such a big deal.. but let me tell you it IS!!! So tonight He anxiously went to bed when we got home from church.. and I get to play tooth-fairy for the 1st time ever!!!




He was just a "little" excited can't you tell??


1 comment:

  1. Awww! He's getting so big.. Tell Jayden his aunty loves him. His first tooth! Yay! I bet he was excited when he got the money :) Love you sissy.

    ReplyDelete