Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting Crafty

Hosting  a baby shower today got me feeling all crafty. With kiddos in tow this rarely happens... But my wonderful mom took my kiddos last night so I could clean the house and not have 3 little people trail behind me undoing all my cleaning attempts ( Don't you just love that!!). So it was a perfect time to get my craft on :) Here are the results.......

A diaper teddy bear

 Here is a fun way to give the gift of diapers and wipes... The wipes I wrapped in pink tissue paper  and the diapers are rolled and tapes together. I then put a ribbon around them so I could hot glue the arms, legs, head and ear on the ribbon and not on the diapers so the diapers are still useable.
 Yesterday I went to the mom to be house and got a look at the nursery 
 So adorable isn't it?????

So I came home and made these for her wall





It was a very fun day and guess what my mom is keeping my kiddos tonight.. Looking forward to a night with my honey!!! Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. that's VERY crafty!! I love the diaper teddy bear :)

    Have an amazing time tonight!!

    ReplyDelete