Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Catching the Bug

Catching the bug... the spring cleaning bug that is :) It may have something to do with with my in-laws coming for a visit tomorrow and the parties at my house planned for May.. but whatever it may be.. I LOVE IT!!! I love organizing, and purging!!! Here is what we did on my husbands 2 days off.... ( not really days off.I kept him quite busy!

I feel like the following pictures need a warning... I am almost embarrassed to show them.. Yes this was how messy we allowed our garage to get. I guess if there is an intervention type reality show for people with horribly messy garages you could have nominated us.... So warning you maybe be astonished appalled by the following photos............















Ahhhh now you can catch your breath!!!!






We can actually see the ground!!!!





I am so happy I finally got hydrangeas!!!! I hope these plants survive us :)

 My clever husband decided to make this broken wheel barrel a planter.. I had almost loaded it in the truck to go to the dumps... I Love it now :)
So that is what kept us busy the past few days... Weekly vacuuming the garage and watering flower are now added to the chore list in hope to never return to the dark side again :)

3 comments:

  1. um... yes... feel free to come do our garage anytime! It needs you right now :) For us, most of the stuff out there is big pieces of furniture and such that need to be sold. We've just been either busy or (now) dragging our feet.

    Loved the before and afters! Awesome idea! Maybe I'll do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I LOVE the Sound of Music you've got on here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garage looks soooo clean! I hope we can clean out and get rid or A LOT of stuff in our garage this summer so we can actualy move around in there.. haha. Oh and I got rid of a lot of stuff in my closet and organized! I think I caught the spring cleaning bug too! Love ya sissy :)

    ReplyDelete