Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Presidents Day

I sit here in the wee hours of the morning and try to think of how to start this post about our weekend. Trying to come up with engaging words that will pull you in and make you want to keep reading. Well sorry it isn't coming this morning :) Must have been the busyness of the last 2 days that has left me tired and ready for bed... but it is only 630am :) Wow looks like today is going to be a long day.
Sunday evening we ( meaning Mat, the boys and I) went to Disney on Ice.


This was a Christmas gift from my Aunt Bobbie for the kids. And boy were they so excited.. All day they seemed to talk a mile a minute. I am sure they talked their Sunday School teachers ear off in the morning.


 We had great lower level center stage tickets. 


I have to admit mommy and daddy were pretty excited too:)
I am not sure what is going on with Zack's eyes here :)
The boys won't admit it but they were excited to see the princess too.. I am sure not as excited as mommy was but still :)
And then the show begins.........




This was the cheapest snake there.. Thankfully we ate before coming because even the snow cone was $15 !!!! It was really a wonderful evening out with our boys!!!


Monday we woke up with a plan.... morning chores and then take the boys to get some much needed clothes (my mom still had Kaitlyn). It is true... boys and shopping don't go well together. But we got what we needed and even threw a trip to Costco in the mix. I was so excited to find almost all we needed at Once Upon a Child in Vacaville. It is a second hand store of gently used and even new clothes ( Jayden jeans were brand new!) 12 things for 60 bucks!!!


 So it was a very successful day !!!!
  Now I need to get on with my morning. I am hearing the pitter patter of feet and the laundry finishing up... So good bye until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your Blog Jenny

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy- I am having fun writing it when I have time :)

    ReplyDelete