Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!!!

 

 LOVE

I love my husband who will gladly watch the kiddos so I can go have a fun night out with the girls (Thursday)


I Love my family who takes time out of their busy lives to make memories with us
( An afternoon visit with my dear aunt)
 






I Love Saturdays spent with my mom, sister and kiddos making sugar cookies and stealing tastes of the frosting every now and then. "who me, no never !!! :)"






      
















I love waking up on Valentines day to a baby girl yelling "moma, moma, moma".... a daddy who graciously gets up and brings her to me only to find that she has a major POOP explosion. A bath is absolutely necessary!!! After a nice long soak, she is dressed and read to go for the day... I start vacuuming while daddy is making her toast for breakfast. I turn the corner of the bathroom only to find that our little princess wasn't quite done with her bath yet!!!


I Love seeing the joy on my boys faces as they open the door to the pool, strip their clothes off and jump into the swimming pool!!! 
I love how tired they are at the end of their lessons!



I love sending all my boys to the library
and being completely surprised when they
walk in with not only books .........

But 2 dozen beautiful roses !!!

 
I LOVE MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!!
I Love my family
I Love my friends
I Love my crazy, wonderful life
I Love that 2 of my 3 kids actually asked to go to bed!

I Love relaxing evenings spent with my beloved!
I LOVED this Valentines DAY!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,
    Cute post, glad you guys had a nice Valentine's :) Miss you, I'll try and call you this week so we can catch up. Have a good day -

    -Jne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my wonderful daughter,
    What an awesome devotional on God's wrath coupled with His amazing mercy on all those who call out to be saved. It was so good.
    I love your blogs!!!!!!!
    Keep blogging away. Give kisses & hugs to my little grandudes & dudette!
    Love you all.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete