Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Where in the world is...


Where in the world is the Petit family??? Have we fell off the face of the planet???? No I promise we haven't however I have fell off the face of the blogging world :) I feel so far behind in blogging that I don't even know where to start!!! So I guess the best place to start would be the last place I stopped.. Well that would be logical however I don't feel very logical right now. So I am going to start out with today and back tract... I hope you will be able to stay on track with me because I am feeling a little all over the place today... can you tell ??? :)

This morning I sit in a house where you can't even see the top of the table because it is covered in coupons that need to be cut and organized.... laundry that needs to be done, there are bags that need to be unpacked, kids that are very content to be playing in their room with all their toys....which mean that all their toys... every single one.... is out on the floor.... therefore you can't see the floor if their bedroom either. But that is fine with me because I sit here with a head cold and no motivation so content kids is wonderful right now no matter what the house looks like :)

We just returned from a wonderful trip to Quebec visiting Mat's family for 10 days....


We had 15 people in my in laws cottage from Monday to Friday... We occupied every square inch of the place :)
My dear husband loved being able to fish to his hearts content.... Here is a bass he caught.. and I got to eat :)

Zack got his daddy's fishing gene
Zack and his other half this trip... his cousin Victoria.... They really bonded this trip and were pretty much together the whole time.. they were double trouble :)


We love Cousin Jen :)
Dave pulling Dominic who is pulling the paddle boat :)  Yeah crazy family indeed
Mat working on winning the fishing tournament


Proof that mommy was indeed on the trip too.. I was behind the camera most of the time :)
So Zack asked if he could try out the kayak..... We were all out of the water...
And he surprised us by knowing how.. and took off for the middle of the lake... Jayden is swimming after him to catch him :)

Now everyone is on the chase to catch Zack
Dave to the rescue

Campfire Fun


























Goin Fishing with Papa





Swimming in the lake


Cousin Art Time


Good Job Joe.... Looks like uncle Mat had some tough competition!!



Mimi trying to teach the kids how to play badmington
Uncle/ Nephew bonding time... Wrestling Match
Sweet Eddie


Eddie always wanted to "hug" Kaitlyn.. it was actually a tackle/ takedown... kaitlyn wasn't having it



Eddie trying to get another hug... Jayden had to hold kaitlyn still
All the cousin Minus Joey who was fishing...

Mat's sister and soon to be nephew :)






Eddie and Uncle Jason



Here is what a family dinner looks like for the Petit family :)


We took the night flight on the way there and Praise God the kids slept almost the whole time but mommy and daddy not so much so Monday I felt like a Zombie :)

* These picture have take me all day to load.... since I began this post I tackled the coupons... it only took me 5 hrs to do!!!! Now it is time to get the boys ready for fall ball which starts tonight.... So more photos to come...




















1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Looks like you had a lot of fun with Matt's family - loved all the pics! Especially the fish ones - I love to fish!

    ReplyDelete