Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug 25th

Aug 25th-
Summer is coming to a close and I am in complete denial. I mean school starts for us in less than 2 weeks!
 I have been ordering books and having fun with the delivery man rings my door bell telling me I have a package waiting :)

Now that I have book all over my coffee table it is time to start with the lesson plans.... Oh boy that is where the fun ends :) Actually it shouldn't be too bad this year because I am using My Father's World for Science, art, social Studies and their lesson plans are already done for me!!!


And guess what else we are doing this year... FRENCH finally I mean it is only my husbands 1st language :)!! My in- laws will be proud to read this :) I just ordered the books last night. I am also excited because this is something our french Canadian daddy is teaching!! It will go a lot better than him trying to teach phonics poor guy.. he wanted to help but as I heard him pronounce the phonograms I realized this was going to be a mommy teaching only class :)
So as I sit here typing this post with curriculum surrounding me I am reminded why I sat here.... To work on lesson plans. HiHo HiHo off to lesson plans I go.. or maybe to pick up the room, make dinner.. oh there I go avoiding lesson plans again :) Can't you tell how much I love doing them....

No comments:

Post a Comment