Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Saturday, July 16, 2011

July that has flown by.....

Have you ever felt like you wanted to grab a lawn chair, sink down into it only to sit and stare off in space or at a tree, a wall or whatever you might find yourself in front of....having nothing in particular to think about or nothing pressing to do.... OH if only...... :)

Life has been flying by lately, don't get me wrong I love it, but come on it is already July 16th!!!  That is crazy. In the past 2 weeks we have celebrated 4th of July twice ( on the 3rd and 4th :), I went to a NKOB BSB concert ( talk about blast from the past), had a beach play day, t-ball, camping for 3 days, picked up my father in law from the airport, Discovery Kingdom twice... and tomorrow my main man is celebrating his birthday by going to our cousins farm and then deep sea fishing Monday.... shhh... it is his last year in his 20's, he doesn't like when I bring that point up :)

Want to know how to keep your days packed.... come talk to us :)

Needless to say this is why the blog has been neglected.. I have many photos to share so I may have to do a part 2 to this post we shall see... So I will post pictures in the order they transpired......
 NKOB BSB Concert with my BFF ( had to keep the flow of letters going ) Jennie :)


 What we would have done to go to a concert when we were 15. 
Now 12 years later.. 
Married with children we finally went....
And if you were wondering yes it was fun to be 15 again for a moment :)




 Had a fun time riding with Mike and Ellen... 
Dinner at Outback was delicious
Oh and thanks Mike for enduring our endless chatter there and back!

On our 1 stay home day it was time to catch up on cleaning. Zack was assigned to put all of Kaitlyn clothes on hangers.... I walk in to check in his progress to find this...
 and then this...
 Oh yes I did get this on video
Can't wait to show this at his wedding :)

 We finally had a day to work on our summer bucket list
So a water balloon fight it was. Wow it has been a really long time since I had done that..
and boy is filling the balloons a lot of work for just a few minutes of fun. 
But the smiles on my boys faces when they got to attack mommy with the balloons was worth the painful finger from tying them

 Flower from my front yard
 We celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd with my fam by having a bbq, taking a snooze, water fight on the trampoline and watching fireworks at Silverado CC

 Kaitlyn trying to get mommy wet

 Uncle Jay Jay joining in the fun

The group


 Ummm Yeah... Jas and Mat.. 
when they are together there are no words to explain what can happen :)


 My Beautiful Cousin Trinity
 Going on a walk with "TT" and Jay Jay
 See I told you.. No Words.. This was a grape stuffing contest I guess
 Kaitlyn not too sure about her CRAZY uncle
 The 4th of July we met our friends for lunch at Applebees and were pleasantly surprised when our bill came and we found out kids ate free that day! So we went and got an amazing frozen yogurt. Next stop was the park. Our goal was to tire the kiddos out before the fireworks....
 But us parents ended up having more fun at the park than the kids I think :)





 Our group at the driving range in Yountville watching fireworks. This was the best fireworks yet. We will be back there for sure next year








 The Cheerleaders :)
Ok so the following photo has nothing to do with me..... This was daddy's work completely.. 







 I never would have thought....

Next it was camping... See following post



 

No comments:

Post a Comment