Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Friday, July 1, 2011

Coupon Deals I got this week :)

Well this week was a serious coupon shopping week for me... :) I ended up going to Target and Rite Aid twice and I might even try again tomorrow.. So here is what I scored......

Rite Aid
Total before coupons... 83.32... after Coupons, Card and previous store rewards..... .08 cents but with tax... $2.21 out of pocket!!!!!!  I got back $11 dollars in store rewards to use on next purchase and also I am going to be getting back 4.99 in rebates so actually I  made money :) About $10 :) Oh note I did return the body wash because it didn't ring up as free so I didn't include that in the total.

CVS
 Total before Coupons and card.... $57.95... Total out of pocket w/tax... $8.96


Target

 Total before coupons....43.58... after coupons..... $8.89!!! All the revlon beauty tools were completely free and I have coupons for 6 more that I am going to try and use tomorrow!!!

Safeway

Total before sales, and coupons- 127.23... after sales and coupons 38.32... I saved $88.91 dollars which is 71% :)

Since my mission this week was to organize closets I was able to free up 1/2 of a hall closet to store this stuff.. Looks like we might need to make room in the garage soon though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment