Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Friday, March 23, 2012

Living room re-do


With the new baby coming I started freaking out about where we were going to put everything. A friend of mind made a wall of cabinets in her house a few years ago. She said it created so much extra storage. Since then we have talked about doing something similar.

After a trip to Ikea we found what we wanted.
The boys went to work


Here is what we got

 I can't say enough how much I LOVE them!!!
I am planning on collecting baskets to decorate the top (those ones are just up there to see how it would look)

We now have a little office space for the kids to do their computer work and the printer is now off my bedside table (I am so excited!!)



I am like the mouse in this book...

One project spurs my idea and desire to do something else
I also think the pregnancy nesting hormones aren't helping either :)

On the opposite wall of the bookcases sat this


Doesn't match.. sooooooo.... time for face lift!!

Paint and an old towel

new knobs...

Now it matches perfectly!
I love it





1 comment:

  1. Nice man. Extremely informative post. I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends.
    2000 Buick LeSabre AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete