Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Saturday, March 3, 2012

22 weeks

 In 5 short weeks we will be in our 3rd trimester! I now have more weeks behind me than ahead of me.


CRAZY!!!



Here is my 22 week bump taken Thursday



The sweetest thing

Jayden recently asked "So who is going today mom?"
I replied "All of us"
He said "Oh all 6 of us"
Took me a minute with my prego brains and said " You mean all 5? Yes we are all going"
He said " No mom there are 6 of us.. Daddy, You and the Baby are 2 remember, Me, Zack and Kaitlyn."

He then got a smile and a big hug after that one!
 My sweet boy is so excited to be a big brother again.... Every night after we pray with the boys and give hugs and kisses he has to hug my belly and say good night to his sister :) Makes my ♥ melt!

This weeks cravings are..
Turkey Chili
Rice crispy Treats
Mints (trying to help relieve the heartburn from the chili)
Pears and Apples

I have had so much energy lately
 I
...refinished a dresser which will go in the girls room once we paint it
...refinished our buffet(pictures coming soon)
...made bread
...organized bedrooms

Now I am anxiously awaiting the girls bedding to arrive so we can go buy paint and start the redo of Kaitlyn and Addison's room :)

My poor honey just rolls his eyes and says " Just no more paint stain while you are growing my princess please :)"

The countdown begins to meet our princess....
18 weeks to go :)

1 comment:

  1. my kids say that and it makes me cry :)
    I love how they already add our baby to our family. The other day Rachel asked "did you buckle our baby in too?" and I thought it was so cute.

    You look great! And yay for getting so close to the 3rd trimester!

    ReplyDelete