Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

back online soon???

Wow I feel so out of touch with the world without a computer.... My sweet sister saw my longing face while at her house last night and has graciously let me borrow her laptop for the day.... Thank you sis... love ya :)
 So I just wanted to say that we are alive and well and will hopefully be getting back online within the next few weeks. I have lots to update... like no longer having a 4 yr old.... homeschooling the first month.... and more :)

1 comment: