Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

6 Months!!

I am 6 months
 
I am sitting up
 
I am in love with Kaitlyn. I get the biggest smile and squeal in delight each time I see her.
 
I don't like that mushy food stuff my crazy mommy keeps trying to give me. I would think that with all the gagging and crazy faces I make she would have gotten the point by now to stop trying to give it to me.
 
I loved  my 1st Christmas!
 
I have been sick and not sleeping good :(
 
 
 
 
 I got my ear pierced- it hurt for a few minutes but then I forgot all about it



 


My mommy calls me coco-moco:)
Why I have no idea but I smile when she says it 


 
 I love my doggie Deliah
She even lets me pull her hair



I love my binkie
When it falls out I pick it up and try and put it back in but I have a hard time getting it in the right way :)

I am Addison and I am 6 months already
Mommy says it is time to stop growing so fast!

3 comments:

  1. She is SO cute!! I wish she could share some of her amazing chub with Miles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! She's the cutest thing! I think she kinda looks like Alex! ;)
    Tante Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW!!! I love these pictures! She's too cute :D ~ Auntie Tays

    ReplyDelete