Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Friday, August 24, 2012

now in session

School is now is session in the Petit House. Our first week of homeschool is complete! I am excited to see what God is going to teach all of us this year. Not only are we going to be learning math, language arts, history and science I pray we also learn more about God's hand in each and every subject. That he shows us more of Himself and that we each growing to be more like Him!

 Kaitlyn is in Preschool and she is the most enthusiastic about starting school :) She wants to do "my Math"  When asked what she wants to be when she grows up she said a dancer :)





 I can't believe I have a 3rd grader already! I mean he was my baby not that long ago! Where does time go???  He favorite subject is Science and History.  When he grows up he wants to be a major league baseball player for the Red's :)
 And then there is my adorable 1st grader who is growing by leaps and bounds! He wasn't so excited for school to start :) His favorite subject is reading and maybe math ( on a good day!)  We studied about scientist this week and since then he said he wants to be a biologist when he grows up :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment