Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bow, bands,flowers and clips



Pinterest Inspired.. My sister and I to try.....

Making our own flower headbands...

Used Satin

A circle template I printed from the Internet
Cut lots of different size circles
Got a long lighter and burnt the edges of the fabric

And we had a bit too much fun with fire :)
Next we glued the pieces together with a glue gun
Added some beads in the middle
And glued to the headbands and whola :)





We also made fabric rosettes...
And now I have a new addiction!!!!


I love how with these things don't have to be just right and perfect for them to out so CUTE! My kind of project indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment