Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and LET US RUN with endurance the race set before us, LOOKING UNTO JESUS, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb 12:1&2

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas break how wonderful you are :)


 Spend extra time in the bath.... 
And let mommy have fun playing with my hair :)
Enjoy family lazy days at home....


 Daddy went in the room to check on how the kids were doing with their chore of cleaning the bed room. 
It got quite.
 I wait about 10 minutes and then go and investigate. 
I find....
♥ Daddy reading the kids the tales of Tin Tin ♥
Room getting clean?? Nope
Precious moments with a wonderful daddy?? Oh Yes 

Sister on school break too!!
(Sorry sis I just had to post this :) Love you ♥
She gets to spend the weekend with us !!
The kids were so excited for have auntie they wouldn't let her go :)
Now that is a leg workout!!!
100lbs of pure crazy kiddos :)


Daddy gave the boys a wonderful early Christmas  surprise.. 
They get to go to their 1st hockey game


Time to sleep in 
(Jayden the most happy about this part of Christmas break :)
 Mommy goes in the room every morning saying "how many more days until Christmas??"
 :) I am a kid too and just excited if not more for Christmas :)
( Oh can you tell they still haven't finished their chore of cleaning their room??They are enjoying this pregnant mommy thing who doesn't care about a clean house right now:)

Oh how I love my Crazy man... So it is Christmas break.. time to get rid of the pumpkins :)

Christmas party and craft day!!!

Then a crazy baking day




Early Christmas party with my Aunt and Uncle

Gingerbread house making






Christmas in the Park!




Oh Christmas break how wonderful you are!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love my cute, crazy family ^_^ haha stinker put on that photo of me! Love you sissy <3 -Tays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cute crazy family too! Great & funny photos! Can't wait for the next blog. I look forward to them all & it will be fun to put these all in a book one day.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete